SCREEN PRINT transfer ONLY! You will NOT receive any actual shirt! Shirts are shown simply to give you an idea of what the transfer will look like once you have applied it to a shirt!
** Shipping** RTS will ship within 3-5 business days
Please pay attention to any listings that show "Starting Ship Date"
Starting Ship Date listings will ship within 3-5 business days from start ship date.
SCREEN PRINT TRANSFER INFORMATION:
Size varies from 3x3-12x12
- We use the highest quality screen print products. The screen print (plastisol) transfers have been tested and proven to provide the best quality prints onto many types of materials when applied properly. Please message us with any questions you may have!
- Plastisol heat transfers are essentially a screen printing process that is printed onto a heat transfer release paper instead of an actual garment.
- Screen print transfers can be pressed onto a variety of materials including: 100% Cotton 100% Polyester Poly/Cotton Blends
- Screen print transfers have a full white under base, making the design fully opaque. This means that you can use these transfers on ANY COLORED garment and the design will show full color!!!
- Screen print transfers MUST be heat pressed on the material. You CANNOT use an iron on these transfers.
- Actual product colors MAY vary slightly from display photo due to device display capabilities and monitor settings. Every print is different and has different color variations, especially in the watercolor graphics and/or after heat pressing. Please be aware of this before purchase as we DO NOT accept returns or exchanges for our products.
- We are not responsible for transfers that are pressed incorrectly. Please make sure you are using the correct material, color, and press settings prior to pressing your transfer.
HEAT PRESS SETTINGS:
- Start at 325 and work your way up. BE SURE TO READ EACH TRANSFER LISTING FOR INSTRUCTIONS-Some Transfers will be a softer formula and instructions are different
- Medium-High pressure (HEAVY PRESSURE Recommended)
- 7 seconds HOT peel
****DO NOT COVER WITH ANYTHING! No teflon sheet needed for screen prints!
We DO NOT ACCEPT Refunds or Exchanges on Screen Prints.
Please make sure you follow the instructions using a heat press with high pressure. Generally when there are issues with a screen print it is due to not enough pressure and incorrect temperature.