Used high heat and high pressure outline didn’t stick. Tried even more pressure where my husband had to open and higher heat and still wouldn’t stick. Was super bummed.
Great vendor and fast shipping !!😍 items as described!!
IF YOU ORDER RTS AND PREORDER TOGETHER-YOUR ORDER WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL ALLLLLL TRANSFERS ARE IN STOCK
For 100% Cotton & Cotton/Poly Blends
(CONTINUE READING FOR PRESSING INSTRUCTIONS)
Our softest feel ever! Vintage screen-print formula offers both style and comfort. Use Vintage for “old school” retro looks. Perfect for Distressed logos. Lower opacity allows the garment color to show through.
SCREEN PRINT transfer ONLY! You will NOT receive any actual shirt! Shirts are shown simply to give you an idea of what the transfer will look like once you have applied it to a shirt!
SCREEN PRINT TRANSFER INFORMATION:
Size approximately 11x11
- We use the highest quality screen print products. The screen print (plastisol) transfers have been tested and proven to provide the best quality prints onto many types of materials when applied properly. Please message us with any questions you may have!
- Plastisol heat transfers are essentially a screen printing process that is printed onto a heat transfer release paper instead of an actual garment.
- Screen print transfers can be pressed onto a variety of materials including: 100% Cotton 100% Polyester Poly/Cotton Blends
- Screen print transfers have a full white under base, making the design fully opaque. This means that you can use these transfers on ANY COLORED garment and the design will show full color!!!
- Screen print transfers MUST be heat pressed on the material. You CANNOT use an iron on these transfers.
- Actual product colors MAY vary slightly from display photo due to device display capabilities and monitor settings. Every print is different and has different color variations, especially in the watercolor graphics and/or after heat pressing. Please be aware of this before purchase as we DO NOT accept returns or exchanges for our products.
- We are not responsible for transfers that are pressed incorrectly. Please make sure you are using the correct material, color, and press settings prior to pressing your transfer.
HEAT PRESS SETTINGS:
PRE-PRESS YOUR GARMENT TO GET THE MOISTURE OUT
- 375 (Use a heat gun to ensure accuracy of your temp) Must be pressed at 375 to avoid cracking
7 seconds HOT peel
MUST USE HEAVY (60 PSI) Pressure
****DO NOT COVER WITH ANYTHING! No teflon sheet needed for screen prints!
We DO NOT ACCEPT Refunds or Exchanges on Screen Prints.
Please make sure you follow the instructions using a heat press with high pressure. Generally when there are issues with a screen print it is due to not enough pressure and incorrect temperature.
When you apply the screen print to your item make sure you turn inside out to wash DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER, Hang to Dry. If you are selling your finished product make sure you share these care instructions.