This transfer is approximately 12x3.5 inches. It is smaller than depicted in photos. Please make sure this will work for your project. There will be no refunds or returns accepted.
SCREEN PRINT transfer ONLY! You will NOT receive any actual shirt! Shirts are shown simply to give you an idea of what the transfer will look like once you have applied it to a shirt!
SCREEN PRINT TRANSFER INFORMATION:
- We use the highest quality screen print products. The screen print (plastisol) transfers have been tested and proven to provide the best quality prints onto many types of materials when applied properly. Please message us with any questions you may have!
- Plastisol heat transfers are essentially a screen printing process that is printed onto a heat transfer release paper instead of an actual garment.
- Screen print transfers can be pressed onto a variety of materials including: 100% Cotton 100% Polyester Poly/Cotton Blends
- Screen print transfers have a full white under base, making the design fully opaque. This means that you can use these transfers on ANY COLORED garment and the design will show full color!!!
- Screen print transfers MUST be heat pressed on the material. You CANNOT use an iron on these transfers.
- Actual product colors MAY vary slightly from display photo due to device display capabilities and monitor settings. Every print is different and has different color variations, especially in the watercolor graphics and/or after heat pressing. Please be aware of this before purchase as we DO NOT accept returns or exchanges for our products.
- We are not responsible for transfers that are pressed incorrectly. Please make sure you are using the correct material, color, and press settings prior to pressing your transfer.
HEAT PRESS SETTINGS:
- 350-375 degrees
- HEAVY PRESSURE (60 PSI)
- 7 seconds HOT peel
Pre-Press Garment to get moisture out. Set Pressure as high as it will go until it is hard to close/open.
Since each press is different we recommend that you check your platen with a heat temp gun to ensure the actual temp of your press. If you do not have a way to confirm temp then set your press to 330. Increase your temp in 5 degree increments until your transfer sticks.
For budget heat presses it can take a little tweaking until you find the best time and temp that works for the soft ink transfers. We cannot express enough that actual temperature and HEAVY PRESSURE is extremely important to ensure a successful outcome.
****DO NOT COVER WITH ANYTHING! No teflon sheet needed for screen prints!
We DO NOT ACCEPT Refunds or Exchanges on Screen Prints.
Please make sure you follow the instructions using a heat press with high pressure. Generally when there are issues with a screen print it is due to not enough pressure and incorrect temperature.
When you apply the screen print to your item make sure you turn inside out to wash DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER, Hang to Dry. If you are selling your finished product make sure you share these care instructions.