I loved the way it pressed, customer was happy with the shirt with this transfer :)
PREORDERS/RESTOCKS CAN TAKE UP TO 14 BUSINESS DAYS FROM CLOSE DATE TO SHIP TO YOU
IF YOU ORDER RTS AND PREORDER/RESTOCK/COMING SOON TOGETHER-YOUR ORDER WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL ALLLLLL TRANSFERS ARE IN STOCK
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SAVE email@example.com in your email contact for updates regarding any delays
SCREEN PRINT TRANSFER INFORMATION:
Size approximately 12x9
HEAT PRESS SETTINGS:
375/7 seconds Hot peel
MUST USE HEAVY (60 PSI) Pressure
Less opacity allows the garment color to come through
Specifically formulated to be less opaque than any other formula.
Not recommended for 100% polyester fabric, but can go on a 50/50 cotton / poly fabric.
Pressure must be applied at heavy pressure such as 60 PSI
Heat Must be at least 375 or you will experience cracking
not 100% opaque, but some colors are more opaque than others.
****DO NOT COVER WITH ANYTHING! No teflon sheet needed for screen prints!
- We use the highest quality screen print products. The screen print (plastisol) transfers have been tested and proven to provide the best quality prints onto many types of materials when applied properly. Please message us with any questions you may have!
- Plastisol heat transfers are essentially a screen printing process that is printed onto a heat transfer release paper instead of an actual garment.
- Screen print transfers can be pressed onto a variety of materials including: 100% Cotton 100% Polyester Poly/Cotton Blends
- Screen print transfers have a full white under base, making the design fully opaque. This means that you can use these transfers on ANY COLORED garment and the design will show full color!!!
- Screen print transfers MUST be heat pressed on the material. You CANNOT use an iron on these transfers.
- Actual product colors MAY vary slightly from display photo due to device display capabilities and monitor settings. Every print is different and has different color variations, especially in the watercolor graphics and/or after heat pressing. Please be aware of this before purchase as we DO NOT accept returns or exchanges for our products.
- We are not responsible for transfers that are pressed incorrectly. Please make sure you are using the correct material, color, and press settings prior to pressing your transfer.
We DO NOT ACCEPT Refunds or Exchanges on Screen Prints.
Please make sure you follow the instructions using a heat press with high pressure. Generally when there are issues with a screen print it is due to not enough pressure and incorrect temperature.
When you apply the screen print to your item make sure you turn inside out to wash DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER, Hang to Dry. If you are selling your finished product make sure you share these care instructions.